Breaking norms and stereotypes about trans people in order to bring social and cultural changes to build trans inclusive society.
- To deliver objective information about sexuality and gender to the trans community and mainstream society;
- To organize social and cultural campaigns to raise issues of trans community and sex workers in Armenia;
- To cooperate with media to ensure that issues of sex workers and trans people are covered and raised.
- Maintaining the organization’s website and social media pages;
- Organizing video campaigns related to trans and sex workers rights and gender diversity;
- Organizing cultural events related to trans issues and gender diversity;
- Providing individual and group consultancies about sexuality and gender;
- Elaborating, publishing and disseminating educational materials about sexuality, gender and sex work.
- Organizing informational and educational events on sexuality and gender for the trans community, civil society, government institutions, mass media, university students, independent experts, specialists etc;
- Developing and disseminating monthly E-magazines;
- Participating in national, regional and international festivals, campaigns, prides and other events;
- To study and research public acceptance and attitude towards trans people and sex workers in Armenia.
Decreased discrimination and violence against trans community and sex workers in Armenia.