Raising human rights awareness among the trans community and sex workers, defending their interests, lobbying and advocating for their rights to ensuring equality of trans people in Armenia.
- To build the capacity of the trans community and sex workers in the field of Human Rights lobbying and advocacy;
- To develop a policy on equal rights and promote in the national, regional and international levels;
- to study, research and analyse the legal situation of the trans community and sex workers, monitor and report on human rights violations and discriminations.
- Providing individual and group legal consultancies;
- Lending legal support to trans community members and sex workers, including legal representation in state bodies;
- Develop and disseminate Informational and educational materials on human rights;
- Organize informational and educational activities on human rights for trans community members and sex workers,
- Participate in regional and international events on human rights;
- Being active members of national, regional and international human rights watchdogs, as well as organizations, networks and coalitions working on gender equality issues;
- Monitoring and reporting human rights violations of trans community.
The protection of rights of the trans community and sex workers in Armenia is ensured.