Raising human rights awareness among the trans community and sex workers, defending their interests, lobbying and advocating for their rights to ensure equality of trans people in Armenia.
- Build the capacity of the trans community and sex workers in the field of Human Rights lobbying and advocacy.
- Develop a policy on equal rights and promote it in national, regional and international levels.
- Study, research and analyze the legal situation of the trans community and sex workers, monitor and report on human rights violations and discriminations.
- Providing individual and group legal consultancies.
- Lending legal support to the trans community members and sex workers, including legal representation in state bodies.
- Developing and disseminating informational and educational materials on human rights.
- Organizing informational and educational activities on human rights for the trans community members and sex workers.
- Participating in regional and international events on human rights.
- Being active members of national, regional and international human rights watchdogs, as well as organizations, networks and coalitions working on gender equality issues.
- Monitoring and reporting human rights violations of the trans community.
- The rights protection of the trans community and sex workers in Armenia is ensured.