JOB ANNOUNCEMENT/ COMMUNITY OFFICER
The Right Side Human Rights Defender NGO announces a competition for the vacant position of Community Officer.
Working hours: Monday-Friday, 12:00-19:00
Duration: 1-year contract with possibility of renewal (probation period: 1 month)
Place of work: Yerevan (center), Republic of Armenia
- organize meetings, discussions, and seminars for Trans and LGBIQ people, both online and in the office space,
- maintain constant contact between the organization and community representatives,
- prepare monthly and annual reports,
- participate in weekly work meetings, seminars,
- carry out office telephone operations, answer letters,
- determine the purpose of the visit of the beneficiaries who visited the office, provide them with the necessary information, register the visitors in the register,
- register the suggestions and complaints of the beneficiaries and submit them to the relevant departments,
- to participate in the identification and analysis of problems of strategic and organizational significance of the organization, and in the work of providing their solutions,
- monitor the condition of office equipment and property and ensure uninterrupted work,
- to organize the work related to economic and administrative purchases of the office,
- comply with the established requirements of the organization’s charter and internal disciplinary rules,
- perform other assignments given by the president of the organization.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, ABILITIES, SKILLS
- Knowledge of MC Office,
- High level of interpersonal relations, telephone management, and office etiquette skills,
- Necessary knowledge of legal acts related to one’s powers, as well as the ability to reason, orient oneself in different situations,
- Work planning skills,
- Ability to complete assigned tasks/goals with proper quality and within set deadlines.
Persons meeting the above requirements can send their CV and motivation letter in Armenian or English to rightsidengo@gmail email address until August 15, with “Community Officer” in the subject line of the letter.
Jul 25, 2023 Armenia, Yerevan