Raising human rights awareness among the trans community and sex workers, defending their interests, lobbying and advocating for their rights to ensure equality for trans people in Armenia.
- Build the capacity of the trans community and sex workers in the field of Human Rights lobbying and advocacy.
- Develop a policy on equal rights and promote it on national, regional and international levels.
- Study, research and analyze the legal situation of the trans community and sex workers, monitor and report on human rights violations and discrimination.
- Providing individual and group legal consultancies.
- Lending legal support to trans community members and sex workers, including legal representation in state bodies.
- Developing and disseminating informational and educational materials on human rights.
- Organizing informational and educational activities on human rights for trans community members and sex workers.
- Participating in regional and international events on human rights.
- Being active members of national, regional and international human rights watchdogs, as well as organizations, networks and coalitions working on gender equality issues.
- Monitoring and reporting human rights violations of the trans community.
- The rights protection of the trans community and sex workers in Armenia is ensured.
Improving the sexual, reproductive, mental and physical well-being and safety of the trans community and sex workers in Armenia.
- To prevent HIV/AIDS/STIs among the trans community and sex workers;
- To raise awareness on sexual, reproductive and mental health and safety issues among the trans community and sex workers in Armenia;
- To ensure equal access to high-quality medical services, healthcare and treatment
- To monitor and conduct research, studies, surveys on issues related to the well-being and safety of trans community members and sex workers in Armenia.
- Lending individual and group healthcare, psychological and social counseling services;
- Providing hotline and online counseling services;
- Setting up self-support and support groups;
- Providing peer education and peer counseling;
- Conducting outreach work;
- Distributing safer sex packages;
- Providing VCT and STI tests;
- Organizing informational and educational activities (training sessions, workshops, conferences etc.) on well-being and safety;
- Elaborating, publishing and disseminating educational materials (books, brochures, booklets, leaflets. etc.) on well-being and safety;
- Carrying out thematic surveys and researches;
- Creating a trans inclusive network of professionals;
- Organizing thematic social movie discussions;
- Providing vocational education to the trans community and sex workers;
- Providing shelter to homeless trans people and sex workers.
Trans community members and sex workers have equal access to high-quality healthcare and social and psychological services and a feeling of safety in Armenia.
Breaking norms and stereotypes about trans people in order to bring social and cultural changes to build a trans inclusive society.
- Deliver objective information about sexuality and gender to the trans community and mainstream society.
- Organize social and cultural campaigns to raise the issues of the trans community and sex workers in Armenia.
- Cooperate with media to ensure that the issues of sex workers and trans people are properly covered and raised.
- Maintaining the organization’s website and social media pages.
- Organizing video campaigns related to trans and sex workers rights and gender diversity.
- Organizing cultural events related to trans issues and gender diversity.
- Providing individual and group consultancies about sexuality and gender.
- Elaborating, publishing and disseminating educational materials on sexuality, gender and sex work.
- Organizing informational and educational events on sexuality and gender for the trans community, civil society, government institutions, mass media, university students, independent experts, specialists, etc.
- Developing and disseminating monthly E-magazines.
- Participating in national, regional and international festivals, campaigns, pride events and other events.
- Studying and researching public acceptance and attitude towards trans people and sex workers in Armenia.
- Decreased discrimination and violence against the trans community and sex workers in Armenia.