Breaking norms and stereotypes about trans people in order to bring social and cultural changes to build a trans inclusive society.
- Deliver objective information about sexuality and gender to the trans community and mainstream society.
- Organize social and cultural campaigns to raise the issues of the trans community and sex workers in Armenia.
- Cooperate with media to ensure that the issues of sex workers and trans people are properly covered and raised.
- Maintaining the organization’s website and social media pages.
- Organizing video campaigns related to trans and sex workers rights and gender diversity.
- Organizing cultural events related to trans issues and gender diversity.
- Providing individual and group consultancies about sexuality and gender.
- Elaborating, publishing and disseminating educational materials on sexuality, gender and sex work.
- Organizing informational and educational events on sexuality and gender for the trans community, civil society, government institutions, mass media, university students, independent experts, specialists, etc.
- Developing and disseminating monthly E-magazines.
- Participating in national, regional and international festivals, campaigns, pride events and other events.
- Studying and researching public acceptance and attitude towards trans people and sex workers in Armenia.
- Decreased discrimination and violence against the trans community and sex workers in Armenia.