Improving the sexual, reproductive, mental and physical well-being and safety of the trans community and sex workers in Armenia.
- To prevent HIV/AIDS/STIs among the trans community and sex workers;
- To raise awareness on sexual, reproductive and mental health and safety issues among the trans community and sex workers in Armenia;
- To ensure equal access to high-quality medical services, healthcare and treatment
- To monitor and conduct research, studies, surveys on issues related to the well-being and safety of trans community members and sex workers in Armenia.
- Lending individual and group healthcare, psychological and social counseling services;
- Providing hotline and online counseling services;
- Setting up self-support and support groups;
- Providing peer education and peer counseling;
- Conducting outreach work;
- Distributing safer sex packages;
- Providing VCT and STI tests;
- Organizing informational and educational activities (training sessions, workshops, conferences etc.) on well-being and safety;
- Elaborating, publishing and disseminating educational materials (books, brochures, booklets, leaflets. etc.) on well-being and safety;
- Carrying out thematic surveys and researches;
- Creating a trans inclusive network of professionals;
- Organizing thematic social movie discussions;
- Providing vocational education to the trans community and sex workers;
- Providing shelter to homeless trans people and sex workers.
Trans community members and sex workers have equal access to high-quality healthcare and social and psychological services and a feeling of safety in Armenia.